Tutorial 1, DirectX using C#
DirectX using C#
The Blue Window
- Create a new project in C#
- Add reference to Microsoft.DirectX
- Add reference to Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
- Add reference to Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX
Under Form1 we will have a nested class 'CosmicX' which will be our framework.
1. Set form style to opaque
Try skipping this line and you will come to know about its importance...
2. Turn on lightening
3. Our Render Call Back
- Clear the screen and paint it blue
- Render objects
- Invalidate form [back to point 1.]